Tri Valley Lacrosse Camp is a boys' day camp designed to improve players fundamentals and field IQ through an engaging, fun, competitive and positive atmosphere. Camp Director and Hopkinton Varsity Head Coach Dan Norton leads the staff which includes local high school coaches, current college and high school student-athletes.
We specialize the curriculum to make every player improve. Campers will exposed to a variety of skills, drills and competition play suited to thier ability. They will get in a lot of lacrosse and have a great time. The boys love our Guest Speaker Series during the lunch breaks.
Who; Your son, grades 1-8 in the 22/23 academic year.
Where; Hopkinton High School, Hopkinton MA.
When; July 17-20, 2023. Monday - Thursday, 8:30 am - 2:00pm
Drop offs begin at 8:00 am.
To Register, Click HERE or the registration tab at www.CoyotesLacrosse.com
Camp Cost; $345
- Full equipment: Lacrosse stick, arm and shoulder pads, helmet, mouth guard, cleats
- 1 healthy snack & lunch each day and water in a refillable bottle
- Sun Block
MIT Head Coach, Tyler O'Keefe, addressing the boys during our Lunch Speaker series
Dan Norton, TVL Camp Director
- Head Coach Hopkinton HS (2015- Present)
- Tri-Valley League Coach of the Year (2017)
- EMLOA Bill Miller Award (2019)
- Head Coach Ashland HS (2012-2014)
- Hopkinton Youth Lacrosse- Director of Player and Coaching Development
- Club coach for Coyotes Lacrosse
- Elementary Wellness Teacher, Hopkinton 2010 - Present
- Masters' Degree in Coaching and Athletic Administration
- 4 year lacrosse player at Springfield College (degree in Movement and Sports Studies)
Email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org