Tri Valley Lacrosse Camp is a youth boys' day camp designed to improve players fundamentals and field IQ through an engaging, fun, competitive and positive atmosphere. Camp Director and Hopkinton Varsity Head Coach Dan Norton leads the staff which includes local high school coaches, current college and high school student-athletes.
Whether you have never picked up a stick before or are playing for high level club teams, we customize the curriculum to make every player improve. Campers will have fun and be exposed to a variety of skills and drills.
Who; Your son, grades 1-8 in the 20/21 academic year
Where; Fruit Street Athletic Complex, Hopkinton MA. Turf and Grass fields used.
When; July 19-22, 2021. Monday - Thursday, 8:30 am - 2:00pm
For your convenience, drop offs begin at 8:00 am.
How do I sign up? Click HERE or the registration tab at www.CoyotesLacrosse.com
What do I bring?
- Boys equipment: Lacrosse stick, pads, helmet, mouth guard, cleats,
- 1 healthy snack and lunch each day
- Water in a refillable water bottle
- Sun Block
How much does it cost? $325
Who is Dan Norton?
- Head Coach Hopkinton HS (2015- Present)
- Tri-Valley League Coach of the Year (2017)
- EMLOA Bill Miller Award (2019)
- Head Coach Ashland HS (2012-2014)
- Hopkinton Youth Lacrosse- Director of Player and Coaching Development
- Club coach for Coyotes Lacrosse
- Elementary Wellness Teacher, Hopkinton 2010 - Present
- Masters' Degree in Coaching and Athletic Administration
- 4 year lacrosse player at Springfield College (degree in Movement and Sports Studies)
Other questions? email Dan Norton, firstname.lastname@example.org